Do you have questions about your upcoming stay? Please read below to find the answers to many of the common questions we get asked. If your question is not listed below please feel free to call us or use our contact form to ask us.
When is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 3:00pm (CST) and check-out is at 11:00am (CST). Earlier check-ins and later check-outs are on a case-by-case basis. Please check with the front desk about availability.
Can we bring our pets?
Yes, pets are welcome in most rooms. There is a pet charge of $20 per night for 1-2 pets, a third pet is only $10. (3 Pet Maximum Per Room). Pets must be registered at check in. Please check with the front desk about other restrictions.
What is the Hawarden Harvest Inn’s Street Address?
We are located at 70 Avenue E in Hawarden, Iowa 51023
What is there to do near the Hawarden Harvest Inn?
There is lots to do and enjoy in the Hawarden Area, here are links to just a few:
- 0.5 Miles from Big Sioux Recreation Center
- 1.1 Miles from Hawarden Community and Convention Center (with capacity of 200-300)
- 1.3 Miles from South Dakota/Iowa State Line
- 1.9 miles from Big Sioux River Boat Ramp
- 5.0 Miles from the new Prairie Woods Nature Center within the Oak Grove Park/Big Sioux Park
- 16.6 Miles east from I-29 via exit 42
- Within 1.3 miles – 8 Restaurants and 1 Caterer